This new guest house, a small green paradise upon which the Chantecler cockerel engraved on top of the entrance cunningly and kindly watches over, is set in the elegant area of the Observatoire, at the edge of the Bois de la Cambre and 15 minutes from the city centre of Brussels. Ravishing cocoons of cosy and contemporary luxury designed by interior architect and host Françoise Neve, the rooms adorned with beautiful furniture, cashmere shawls and original paintings are cradled in the majestic 1906 Anglo-Norman building or in the garden’s cottage where carriages were put at the beginning of the century. When Spring comes, sunbathing on a deckchair next to the pool or have a healthy and organic breakfast on the terrace opening on the wooded surroundings of the property is simply enchanting and relaxing!
Owners : FRANÇOISE & ALAIN NEVE
- 625 sqm guest house - 30 acres wooded land
- 2 rooms + 1 duplex suite
- Garden ‘cottage’ (125 sqm): 2 rooms
- Flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning
- Swimming pool (15 m), hammam, gym, ping-pong, pool table
- Massage, pedicure, manicure, baby-sitting, organic cooking classes