At the heart of all the cultural, gastronomic and fashion places to go out to in Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Relais Christine is peacefully nestled in a private hotel of the 16th century. With its tree-filled courtyard and flowery garden, this unavoidable place displays an acute Saint-Germain-des-Prés charm. In a highly traditional atmosphere, the decoration of the rooms and suites mixes antiques, exposed beams and voluptuous cloths. From the breakfast room built on the remains of the College of the Abbey of the Grands Augustins to the Spa that wraps you in well-being, you can’t refrain from admiring the sublime secular vaults. An elegant spot to recommend with your eyes closed.
Owner : FAMILLE BERTRAND
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- 49 rooms and suites (air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi, mini bar, safe)
- Concierges Clefs d’Or – 24-hour room service
- Spa (sauna, Jacuzzi, fitness, Carita wellness treatments and massages)
- Meeting room (40 m2)
- Loan of bikes, Convertible Fiat 500 available