An excellent combination of French style and Asian cultural trends, this refined jewel is located right at the heart of the Faubourg Saint-Honoré neighbourhood, renowned worldwide for its history, luxury boutiques and haute-couture ateliers. An authentic journey in space and time, the Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris recreates the ambiance of Shanghai in the 1930s with hushed luxury. Set around the colourful, blooming courtyard which houses the restaurant’s terrace - a series of linked boudoir salons - the rooms exude sophistication and subtle sensuality. The Lounge Bar, voted Best Bar in Europe 2015, offers a mystical and elegant atmosphere with background music compiled by exceptional DJs. The happy experience continues through the wellbeing area, which provides replenishing treatments inspired by oriental rituals. A trendy, novel and unexpected living space in Paris!
Owner: GROUPE GEORGE V EATERTAINMENT
- Member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- 56 rooms including 19 suites, 24-hour room service
- Le Vraymonde Restaurant with inner courtyard: Asian gastronomy and French regional cuisine
- Lounge Bar Le Qu4tre - DJ of the Qu4tre
- B/Attitude wellbeing space, treatments, hammam, sensorial shower, gym
- Restaurant available for hire