Experience a slice of Barcelona’s aristocratic past by staying at Hotel Neri, housed inside two historical buildings, one of which is a 12th century palace. The exclusive address in the old Jewish area, right beside Barcelona’s Cathedral, is an advocate of discreet luxury. With just 22 rooms and suites, the noble establishment exudes an intimate atmosphere. The rooms each have their individual character, some featuring gold and silver murals, others boasting balconies or terraces. But all come equipped with the same modern comforts. Under medieval arches, Neri Restaurant offers a romantic setting for its market-fresh cuisine. Enjoy the warm afternoon sun on the terrace surrounded by tipuanas or the hidden rooftop garden, before retreating to the reading room where you’ll find many a great novel.
- Member of Anima Hotels and Relais & Châteaux
- 22 rooms and suites, including some with terraces or balconies
- Satellite TV, bluetooth speakers, free Wi-Fi, eco-friendly toiletries by Korres, air conditioning,...
- 24-hour room service
- Neri Restaurant, Lounge Bar, Terrace, Roba Estesa Rooftop, Library
- Private meeting (up to 10 people), events hosting across the hotel