Just nearby the Arc de Triomphe, this Napoleon III house poetically and extravagantly decorated is without a doubt one of the most peculiar luxury hotel of Paris. Empathic version of the bourgeois interior of the 19th century, the Saint James Paris shows off, with a touch of humour, an odd mix of styles and cultural references. The Lobby loves the smoking chic meets pop art style and the rooms are adorned with tartan and panther. Velvet makes its all the way to the restaurant with one Michelin star. After the Grand Véfour and the Bristol, Virgine Basselot offers a subtle and flavourful season cuisine. The precious treatments slip into the Guerlain Spa cabins that were designed as Versailles’ boudoirs. Great minds meet at the bar-library or under the arbours in the shape of a hot-air balloon of the garden. This is the place where your stays almost turn into shows.
Owner : FAMILLE BERTRAND
- Member of Relais & Châteaux
- 48 keys : pavilions, suites, junior suites, deluxe rooms, superior rooms, boudoirs
(TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, loan of i-Pad, Nespresso, Guerlain amenities)
- 24-hour room service - Concierge Clefs d’Or
- Gastronomic restaurant - 1 Michelin star
- Guerlain Fitness & Spa / Private salons up to 40 people / Rental of Smart or bikes