Breathing history and prestige, the five star El Palace is an opulent work of art in Barcelona’s center, close to Las Ramblas and the shopping district. A magnificent hall greets visitors upon entering the 1920s building, which was refurbished six years ago to highest luxury standards. Marble columns, sparkling chandeliers, sumptuous rugs - everything here tells a tale of timeless grandeur. The superb staff will guide you to your spacious room, where you might find a mosaic-tiled Roman bath or an original decorative fireplace. Sink into a canopy bed in the splendid Salvador Dali Suite, a 19th century realm featuring lovingly restored antiques, silver artefacts and rich fabrics. The hotel is also home to the Michelin-starred Caelis Restaurant and the Mayan Spa, a sanctuary combining traditional Mayan treatments with exclusive cosmetics brand Anne Semonin.
General Manager: JOAN VALLS
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
- 72 rooms and 47 junior suites and suites
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, walk-in wardrobe...
- Michelin-starred Caelis Restaurant
- 24-hour room service
- Large halls and garden for events (up to 250 people)
- Rooftop terrace with garden, pool and Luxury Tapas Bar from June 2015