If you had to nominate the most beautiful hotel in Rennes, surely this one would win. A unique building, the new jewel of the MGallery collection reveals behind its majestic 1900s granite facade a perfect marriage of tradition and modernity. In the lobby of epic proportions, the guests, welcomed with thoughtfulness, are bound to be swept away by the discovery of refinement based on values of sheer excellency. On the upper floor, the rooms invite you into a realm of intimate cosiness, with some overlooking city roofs. Offering views of the patio’s surprising fountains, the restaurant has entrusted its conception of a menu to double-starred chef Michel Rostand and his daughters Caroline and Sophie. Epilogue of a memorable sensorial journey, the NUXE Spa also offers a massage pool, a waterfall and a crushed ice fountain. A Rennes experience not to be missed!
General Manager: Laurent Beau
- Member of the Accor Group (MGallery Collection)
- 56 rooms including 3 suites with 35sqm private terraces
- La Table de Balthazar, Weekend brunch, Bar
- NUXE Spa - Sensorial zone
- 3 meeting rooms (60sqm modular space)
- Patio with lit-up plant wall: reading, breakfast, refreshments