A DELIGHTFUL MOUTAIN
Set at the heart of the skiing area of Arc 1800, at the foot of the ski lift of the Jardin Lapin in the winter and the Golf du Chantel in the summer, this estate is a quick pick for those who like to mingle the outdoors with simplicity, relaxation, sports and delight. Fine material, bright colours, cosiness make the hotel rooms and private cabins created for sports and relaxation with a ‘trapper chic’ atmosphere grant you impregnable views on the heights of the Mont Blanc and the Aiguille Grive that gave the hotel its name.
If you can benefit from a private chef in your room, a covered passage links the restaurant and its terrace for a modern, alpine, and full of world flavours gastronomic stop to please everyone. All in all, let the concept of this boutique hotel surprise you! Completely new and designed by the atelier COS (renovating the Ritz) it perfectly allies design and alpine.
- 4 stars Boutique Hôtel
- 12 doubble rooms with balcony
- 6, 180 sqm cabins with 4 to 6 rooms with private balcony and ski shed
- In height gastronomic restaurant with terrace, lounge bar
- In room saunas and massages, yoga and gym classes
- Seminars and banquets with views on the slopes (60 ppl max)