50 SHADES OF BLUE
An indigo rock at the side of the road points out to the path of scorched earth that leads to one of the most boho chic maisons d’hôtes of Ibiza. Francoise Pialoux or Mimine for frequent visitors, who year after year can’t wait until she rediscovers all the small and big joys of this delightful Finca, will host you as she would her friends.
Rooms open on the blue sky, two turquoise swimming pools, terraces and terraced gardens nestled in a joyful green mish-mash, rural tables nicely dressed under pines and olive trees, an organic vegetable garden, a massage hut perched in a tree, few paper lanterns on the trees… As soon as you cross the door of the “Terrasses”, you just won’t resist stating loud and clear how happy you are.
- 6 rooms, 4 suites (TV, Wi-Fi, DVD, air-conditioning, mini bar)
- Breakfast and lunch served all day long
- Restaurant opens to the public in the evening
- Personalized planning of wedding, photo shoots, movies
- Tennis, yoga, gym, cooking workshops
- 2 swimming pools, one of which is heated
Carretera Santa Eulalia, km 1, 07840 Santa Eulalia des Riu - Ibiza Espagne / T +34 971 332 643