BURSTING WITH PERSONALITY
Set a few flamenco steps from Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, this 5 stars hotel is a celebrity hotspot with a creative concept combining innovative design, lavish comfort, entertainment and Michelin-starred gastronomy. The 91 light rooms and suites with clean decors where every piece of furniture is exactly where it belongs are hidden behind the building’s extravagant façade. Unpretentious yet utterly sophisticated, the interiors offer the latest mod cons and creature comforts.
Soft lighting and gentle music guide your steps through the exquisite Spa, all the way to a divine facial. At the award-wining Roca Moo, you don’t even have to leave the hotel to dine at one of Barcelona’s most famous restaurants. Or try the tasty tapas in the more casual setting of Roca Bar. Dance till sunrise at Omm Club, then hop in the rooftop pool to cool off hot feet.
Rosa Maria Esteva
- Member of Design Hotels; White Line Hotels
- 91 rooms, including 8 suites and 9 junior suites
- Flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, safe, mini-bar
- 24-hour room service
- Roca Moo restaurant run by Chef Juan Pretel
- Roca Bar, casual restaurant
- 110sqm event room overlooking Paseo de Gracia
- Spa, rooftop pool and terrace, Omm Night Club
Rosselló 265, 08008 Barcelone Spain / T +34 934 454 000